Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Essay #3

My first point of my action plan is to get good grades. So far I am doing pretty well besides Spanish because I am switching classes to a lower class. But in all my other classes so far I have been doing good  My second point is to have a fun year so far my freshmen year has been pretty cool and fun. I hop it continues or gets better as the year goes on. The third point of my action plan is sports. I will be on the wrestling team at John Carroll and I have a shot at varsity. But I am going to wrestle in the 106 pound weight class this season. Next point is my musical career at John Carroll. I will be in the Orchestra probably every year playing the up-right bass. My final point for my John Carroll career is looking forward to college. Even though high school just started I am going to try my best to get in to good colleges. I am thinking about setting a goal for myself and seeing if I can get in to the University of Maryland.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent plan, Andy. I like how you incorporate all parts of JC life (school, arts, sports) into your plan. Go Terps! 25/25 (A+).

    ReplyDelete