Thursday, September 20, 2012

9/20

today at class we went over my presentation which was about Indonesia. Also we went over three other groups presentations also, but we didn't get to finish the third one. Making are power points were kind of different because we were using Google drive. Google drive is like an average power point maker but is online so are whole group could work at it at home. Even though me and Ben did pretty much everything are power point turned out decent. I hope we got a good grade on that even though Austin didn't have his shirt tucked in which might have cost us 5 points... We will see how we did next time Mr. Schick updates power school which he hasn't done in a while. if I get over an A in this assignment then it will bring my grade up from an 89 to an A which will be good. In class I learned that not that many countries are developed in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment