Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8

Today at class we got a new student who joined us who came here from Nigeria, and his name is mike. He is 7 foot tall and plays basketball which is crazy especially because I am only 5 foot and I look straight up when I talk to him. But he seems like a nice person and is in two of my classes: Human geography and Intro to bible. After that we got are testes back and apparently are group did the best out of everyone and of course I was 1 point off of getting an A because I spelled Christians wrong. Then we formed groups to make  a Google drive presentation about who discovered america. My group got the Vikings and I did the first question that are group needed to answer which was when did they come to America and the answer is around 1000 A.D

No comments:

Post a Comment