Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/10

Today in class we started presenting are power points we did in class. My class went first, we were the vikings and my slide was when did the vikings first come to America? The answer I got was the vikings came to America on there long boats at around 1000 A.D. The rest of my group also did a pretty good job with there slides. Next was the group who did the Native Americans these were my notes. The Native Americans arrived in America at least 14300 years ago because they found ancient feces that dated that far back. The people who migrated to America were indo-Europeans. They crossed a land bridge called the Bering land bridge. The Native Americans were indigenous people and they were the first ones. Then the Christopher Columbus group went and I didn't get much notes on them because the class ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment